• Accepted into FbStart – Global Program by Facebook to fund startups growth
• Top 10 Android Apps of February 2017 (by PhoneDog)
• 낮 시간 동안 글을 쓰는 근본적으로 독특한 방법.
• Organize journal entries using #tags (‘#’ before any word you write).
• 조직 된 위젯에서 항목을 봅니다.
• 개인 Google 드라이브로 백업
• Revisit your past with Time Machine – shows you an entry from the past.
• Achieve more with Daily Intention – set one single goal each day, and do it well.
• 주야간 등의 색 테마
• Notebook with a lock (pincode or fingerprint)
• Free forever – only pay for customizations. No limits on the number of entries
- 내 이야기
I built Writeaday because I wanted to quickly jot down notes in a journal throughout the day. I didn’t want to spend 30 minutes at the end of the day to keep a diary of how my day went. I also wanted a journal that motivated me to keep writing. I had tried to keep a journal in the past and never went more than a month.
Each day is assigned 1 color of the rainbow so that if you write for a full week you get a complete weekly rainbow. Use Writeaday for 1 full week to get the full effect of this concept of “keeping a streak” converted into a visual form as a color gradient.
Reflect on your timeline of entries – your personal writing about your experiences, anything you need to vent about, or any gratitude that you want to express. This is your own personal scrapbook of feelings, whether you need a journal because you want to remember your past. Or because you suffer from depression and you need a diary for a therapeutic way to vent feelings.
Writeaday is on Patreon! (http://bit.ly/writeaday-patreon)
Support us and follow our progress on Patreon. More content and prizes to be posted!
어떤 새로운 기능
• Add a photo even as a Free user.
• Location saving bug fixed!
Writeaday – 저널, 일기, 타임 라인
100,000 + 다운로드